3rd IEEE Conference on Applied Signal Processing , ASPCON 2023 IEEE Conference Record: # 59071
Call for papers
The aim of ASPCON 2023 (3rd IEEE Conference on Applied Signal Processing 2023) is to bring science and applications together with emphasis on practical aspects of signal processing in new and emerging technologies. It is directed as much at the industry as at the academia. ASPCON 2023 will highlight the diverse applications of signal processing and encourage interdisciplinary approaches and techniques. All papers should attempt to bring theory to real life applications. The technical program of IEEE ASPCON 2023 will consist of tutorials, invited talks, posters, and oral presentations. IEEE ASPCON 2023 will consider full papers within the scope of the conference for review.
All presented papers will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore with ISBN No. 979-8-3503-2588-1**
CALL FOR PAPER (pdf) (696 kB)
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to...
• Detection, estimation and prediction for signals and systems
• Condition Monitoring of Electrical Systems
• Image, multimedia, speech and audio signal processing
• Biomedical signal processing and systems
• Bio-inspired systems
• Machine learning
• Scalable analytical techniques
• Next generation wireless and optical communications
• Network architectures and optimization
• Sensor networks
• Mobile Computing
• Location Based Tracking or Services
• Cloud Computing
• Health, Agriculture and Transport systems
• Environment and climate change
• Remote sensing
• Compressed data processing
• Intelligent systems
• Automation and control
• Big data
• Data and Information security
• Embedded DSP
• Analog, mixed Signal and RF signal processing
• VLSI, ASIC and FPGAs for signal processing
• Systems on a chip
• Embedded systems
• Energy efficient computing and communications
• Ubiquitous and distributed computing
• Web and social media technologies
• Adaptive computing
• Internet of Things
Paper Submission Guidelines and Proceedings
* Paper length must be maximum five pages of A4 size paper including figures and references. Its content must be original and unpublished.
* The manuscript must be prepared to conform IEEE Conference format, e.g. font type, size, column, etc.
* One author per accepted paper has to register at the conference. Participation certificate will be only given to the registering author.
* Accepted paper/s must be presented at the conference. A certificate of presentation will be only given to the presenting author.
* Papers (pdf ) are to be submitted via the Conference management System.
Paper Submission Linkhttps://forms.gle/FytfqKmA1pLenvAX7
Paper submission is closed
Final Paper Submission Linkhttps://forms.gle/bQTtNE8CWPqpEpJS9
Additional page charges: Paper containing more than 6 pages will be charged @ Rs.1000/- per page. The paper can be of 8 pages maximum.
Full Paper submission :
31st July, 2023 14th August, 2023 21st August, 2023 (Hard Deadline)
Acceptance notification :
31st August, 2023 15th September, 2023
Camera ready submission : 30th September, 2023
Deadline for advance Registration : 15th October, 2023
Preparation of manuscript
- Those who have written their paper in Microsoft Word strictly follow the guidelines given in How_to_prepare_final_manuscript.pdf (PDF, 5.69 MB)
- IEEE conference template in A4 size doc (DOC, 68 KB)
- Those who have written their paper in LATEX follow the instructions given in IEEEtran_HOWTO.pdf (PDF, 63 KB)
- LaTeX template (ZIP, 700 KB)
- LaTeX Bibliography Files (ZIP, 309 KB)
Steps for Registration
- Do only NEFT mode of transaction in the following Bank Account.
- Write 'ASPCON' followed by the paper ID in 'purpose' during NEFT; Like 'ASPCON84' for paper ID 84. To view sample receipt click here
- After transaction send the transaction receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Then fill up the Registration Form
- Bank and Branch: Union Bank of India, 46/3A, Jadhavpur Central Road, Ground Floor, Kolkata, W.B., PIN 700032.
- Account No.: 520101245915512, ( Savings )
- Account name: IEEE Kolkata Section
- MICR Code: 700017009
- IFSC code: UBIN0905950
** Conference will be organised in the in-person mode only. Details will be communicated later.
|Category||On or before 15th October||after 15th October|
|Students(UG/PG)||6000 INR/ 200 USD||7000 INR/ 250 USD|
|Students(UG/PG)(IEEE Member)||5000 INR/ 150 USD||6000 INR/ 200 USD|
|Research Scholar||7000 INR/ 300 USD||8000 INR/ 350 USD|
|Research Scholar (IEEE Member)||6000 INR/ 250 USD||7000 INR/ 300 USD|
|Academia||7000 INR/ 300 USD||8000 INR/ 350 USD|
|Academia (IEEE/SPS Member)||6000 INR/ 250 USD||7000 INR/ 300 USD|
|Industry||10000 INR/ 400 USD||15000 INR/ 500 USD|
|Industry (IEEE/SPS Member)||9000 INR/ 350 USD||13000 INR/ 450 USD|
** The rate in USD is applicable for foreign delegates
Enter your Paper ID to see your Registration status
Conference ScheduleASPCON 2023 Program Schedule (pdf, 285 KB)
**All accepted and presented papers will be sent to IEEE XPLORE for publishing ( subject to the approval from IEEE). The conference is participatory. Atleast one author of each accepted paper will have to register to present the paper at the conference. The papers which are not presented at the conference, will not be included in the proceedings.